Are you a fan of kale? If so, what are your favorite ways to eat it? Please share in the
- Kale has recently become very popular as a “superfood.” Despite its newfound popularity, there are also many people who never eat it and are missing out on the numerous health benefits of kale.
- Kale is a member of the cruciferous vegetable family which has many known health benefits including the ability to fight and prevent cancer. Other members of this family include arugula, bok choy, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, mustard greens, radish, turnip, and watercress.
- Kale is one of the easiest crops to grow in home gardens and by local farmers and thrives in small plots of land.
- Kale is especially high in vitamins K, A, and C. It is also a great source of calcium, magnesium, iron, and antioxidants.
- 9 Important Health Benefits of Kale
- Supports Detoxification
- Promotes Heart and Cardiovascular Health
- Helps Manage Diabetes
- Boosts Brain health
- Helps Lower Cholesterol Levels
- Builds Better Bones
- Improves Skin and Hair
- Aids in Weight Management and Digestion
- Fights Against Cancer
- Research suggests that kale may be most helpful in protecting against bladder, breast, colon, ovary, and prostate cancers. Numerous studies have been performed on kale which shows cancer preventive benefits from kale intake, and in some cases, treatment benefits as well.
- Kale, unlike many other leafy vegetables, has a very low oxalate level which means that the calcium and iron found in kale are highly digestible and unlikely to cause kidney stones. Recent studies have also shown that kale and other cruciferous vegetables do not interfere with thyroid function in healthy people.
Read This Phenomenal Article here: https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/health-benefits-kale/
Kale is an approved vegetable is our PHENOMENAL DOCTOR SUPERVISED WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM.
Contact us with any question.