Intermittent fasting is basically just a strategy in which you're cycling eating with fasting — which, if you think about it, is something you already do naturally a lot of the time, regardless of any diets you are or aren't exploring. After all, the seven or so hours that you sleep each night technically counts as a "fast," and according to Healthline, "intermittent fasting can be as simple as extending that fast a little longer."There are two ways I recommend intermittent fasting (and remember to consult first)
- 16 hrs fasting counting sleep hrs and the 8 hrs window to eat. (16/8)
- One almost one or two day full fasting, 18-24hrs when you only eat dinner. The rest of the week you will be a responsible eater.
Here are a few things to remember and some strategies to follow:
- NO MATTER WHAT, DON'T FORCE IT. IF YOU FEEL YOU NEED TO EAT JUST EAT. EVERYDAY IS A NEW DAY
- YOUR BRAIN WILL PROBABLY GET A NICE BOOST, ENJOY THE ENERGY
- REMEMBER THAT NUTRITION AND RESPONSIBLE EATING ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PRIORITY
- DON'T SKIMP ON THE WATER, DRINK UP A LOT
- PACE YOURSELF WHEN YOU START, THIS IS A LIFELONG STRATEGY
Need help?, want natural health care to be part of your life? Don't hesitate to make an appointment with us.
We are so excited you want to get started on optimizing your health!
Please Enter the following and we will contact you to set up an appointment:
Thank you for contacting Pro-Holistic Care! We will get back to you as soon as possible with an appointment time. If you would like immediate assistance please call 773-279-9344.