Try this tips for 30 consecutive days:
#1 - Eat only Fruit, Vegetable, Protein and healthy fats.
- This way you will be automatically eating a low carb / high protein diet. Research prove that a healthy low carb diet is very efficient for long term weight loss
- I recommend this by plate:
- 50% protein (clean organic or grass fed meat, poultry, cold water fish, eggs and high protein vegetables like beans and others)
- 30% Fruit and veggies
- 20% healthy fats( grass fed butter, raw olive oil, avocados, eggs, nuts and seeds)
- Use natural spices to flavor up
- Moderation is the key, keep a healthy balance
- Keeping the sugary foods extremely low will help
#2 - Exercise a minimum of 45 minutes, 3 times a week
#3 - Journal you goals and the future
- Lift heavy stuff (weight) - Research shown that lifting weight or resistance exercise are very efficient for weight loss
#4- Sleep 7 hrs a night every night
- You can use this daily habit to remember you goals and also to remember why losing weight is beneficial for your health and life. This is a great way to motivate yourself
Bonus - Drink water, lots (and coffee too)
- Your body need to heal and repair. Research demonstrate that sleeping help with weight loss.
- Water is essential for weight loss, drink water all day long. You can also utilize the benefits of coffee and tea.
Practice this consistently and enjoy the benefits of losing weight naturally. Don't forget to check our service section and to contact us with any question. We hope to see you soon.
Happy, Healthy, Fun!
"Thank you for your interest! Please check your email for your free copy"
Dr. Rae and Dr. Vargas