Based on the book The Fast Diet: Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, and Live Longer with the Simple Secret of Intermittent Fasting
- Intermittent fasting involves cutting calories in whole or in part, either a couple of days a week, every other day, or even daily. It’s one of the most powerful medical interventions for normalizing your weight
- On the 5:2 intermittent fasting plan, you cut your food down to one-fourth of your normal daily calories on fasting days (about 600 calories for men and about 500 for women), along with plenty of water and tea
- Many are hesitant to try fasting as they fear they’ll be ravenously hungry all the time. But one of the most incredible side effects of intermittent fasting is the disappearance of hunger and sugar cravings
- The combination of intermittent fasting with high-intensity exercise is a particularly potent combination for normalizing insulin/leptin levels, shedding weight, and optimizing brain function and physical fitness
An easy way, our way:
If you decided to utilize this method we highly recommend to prepare your meals on the low calories days with this calculations:
- Vegetable - 4oz
- Fruits - 4oz
- Protein - 3oz preferable FISH, LEAN CHICKEN OR 1-2 EGGS
- Two to three time a day
- Lots of rest
Our weight loss program utilized this fasting method on a daily basis helping hundreds loss an average of 20 to 25 Lbs in 6 Weeks: http://www.proholisticchiropractic.com/weight-loss/
Thank you for contacting Pro-Holistic Care! We will get back to you as soon as possible with an appointment time.
If you would like immediate assistance please call 773-279-9344.
We are looking forward to talk to you, in the meanwhile you can read more about our services HERE!
Happy. Healthy. Fun.