Are you receiving the correct Diabetes Treatment?
Through the year I have seen multiple diabetic patient in mediation and suffering constant from this condition. One common denominator is normal blood sugar, but elevated HgA1C.
HbA1c is a lab test that shows the average level of blood sugar (glucose) over the previous 3 months. It shows how well you are controlling your diabetes.
An elevated HbA1c greater than 5.7% indicates that the diabetes is not well regulated and is in fact accelerating aging, increasing your chances of getting painful neuropathies, kidney failure needing dialysis, cataracts, amputations, and retinopathy blindness.
What could possibly be missing?
One major cause of the unregulated glycosylated hemoglobin is an unrecognized B6 deficiency. (At Pro-Holistic Care our Laboratory Testing identified multiple deficiencies that includes B6 and anemias) There is more to the story. You can take B-6 and it may not work. Why? Because of a zinc deficiency. When hidden zinc deficiency is present, the body cannot convert B6 to its active form, pyridoxal-5-phosphate or P5P. P5P, essential in normalizing the glycosylated hemoglobin and its deficiency, is an indicator that improperly metabolized sugars are accelerating aging, cataracts, kidney failure, heart disease, nerve damage and more.
But also heavy metal toxicity and mineral imbalances can interfere with zinc metabolism.
In other worlds, diabetes is a condition with multiple nutritional deficiencies the basics are
HbA1c ---> B-6 deficiency ---> Zinc deficiency ---> Heavy Metal Toxicity
I have never met a patient with Diabetes that have a nutritional test and Heavy metal toxicity ordered by their Medical doctor.
To ignore fixing the chemistry in an overtly metabolic disease is outright wrong.
Not regulating HgA1c by correcting the problems above results to in a tragic waste of life as well as incurring an enormous and unnecessary expense and suffering.
Read more about our functional nutritional laboratory blood testing to learn more about real solution to handle your diabetes naturally, Make sure to make an appointment below. https://www.proholisticchiropractic.com/bloodwork/
- From https://www.functinalmedicineuniversity.com
Dr. John Grisanti
- Depeint F, et al, Mitochondrial function and toxicity: Role of B vitamins, one-carbon transfer pathways, Chemico-Biological Interactions 163:113-32, 2006
- Jain SK, et al, Pyridoxine and pyridoxamine inhibits superoxide radicals and prevents lipid peroxidation, protein glycosylation and (Na+ + K+)-ATPase activity reduction in high glucose-treated human erythrocytes, Free Rad Biol Med 30:232-37, 2001
- Onorato JM, et al, Pyridoxamine, an inhibitor of glycation reactions, also inhibits lipid peroxidation reactions, J Biol Chem, 275:21177-84, 2000
- Metz TO, et al, Pyridoxamine traps intermediates in lipid peroxidation reactions in vivo: evidence on the role of lipids and chemical modification of protein and development of diabetic complications, J Biol Chem 278:42012-19, 2003
- Booth AA, et al, Thiamine pyrophosphate and pyridoxamine inhibit the formation of antigenic advanced glycation endproducts: comparison with aminoguanidine, Biochem Biophys Res Commun, 220:113-19, 1996
- Stitt A, et al, The AGE inhibitor pyridoxine and inhibits development of retinopathy in experimental diabetes, Diabetes 51:2826-32, 2000
- Laines-Cessac P, et al, Mechanisms of the inhibition of human erythrocyte pyridoxal kinase by drugs, Biochem Pharmacol 54:863-70, 1997
Thank you for contacting Pro-Holistic Care! We will get back to you as soon as possible with an appointment time.
If you would like immediate assistance please call 773-279-9344.
We are looking forward to talk to you, in the meanwhile you can read more about our services HERE!
Happy. Healthy. Fun.