Intermittent fasting is basically just a strategy in which you're cycling eating with fasting — which, if you think about it, is something you already do naturally a lot of the time, regardless of any diets you are or aren't exploring. After all, the seven or so hours that you sleep each night technically counts as a "fast," and according to Healthline, "intermittent fasting can be as simple as extending that fast a little longer."There are two ways I recommend intermittent fasting (and remember to consult first)
- 16 hrs fasting counting sleep hrs and the 8 hrs window to eat. (16/8)
- One almost one or two day full fasting, 18-24hrs when you only eat dinner. The rest of the week you will be a responsible eater.
Here are a few things to remember and some strategies to follow:
- NO MATTER WHAT, DON'T FORCE IT. IF YOU FEEL YOU NEED TO EAT JUST EAT. EVERYDAY IS A NEW DAY
- YOUR BRAIN WILL PROBABLY GET A NICE BOOST, ENJOY THE ENERGY
- REMEMBER THAT NUTRITION AND RESPONSIBLE EATING ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PRIORITY
- DON'T SKIMP ON THE WATER, DRINK UP A LOT
- PACE YOURSELF WHEN YOU START, THIS IS A LIFELONG STRATEGY
Need help?, want natural health care to be part of your life? Don't hesitate to make an appointment with us.
Thank you for contacting Pro-Holistic Care! We will get back to you as soon as possible with an appointment time.
If you would like immediate assistance please call 773-279-9344.
We are looking forward to talk to you, in the meanwhile you can read more about our services HERE!
Happy. Healthy. Fun.