Visit: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/mindful-eating-guide#section1. for more information.
Our approach to healthy (and in some cases make you healthier) with our tools, techniques, and treatments are put together with the idea that you should be mindful about your health 24/7. With our SUPERVISE WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM you don't only lose weight (20-25 lbs in 6 weeks), but you also you learn how to understand food, fasting and responsible eating while enjoying being leaner. When you improve your health and at the same time you experience lifestyle changes, you know that your future is improving too.
Mindful eating is about using mindfulness to reach a state of full attention to your experiences, cravings and physical cues when eating.
Fundamentally, mindful eating involves:
- Eating slowly and without distraction.
- Listening to physical hunger cues and eating only until you're full.
- Distinguishing between actual hunger and non-hunger triggers for eating.
- Engaging your senses by noticing colors, smells, sounds, textures, and tastes.
- Learning to cope with guilt and anxiety about food.
- Eating to maintain overall health and well-being.
- Noticing the effects food has on your feelings and figure.
- Appreciating your food.
- These things allow you to replace automatic thoughts and reactions with more conscious, healthier responses
Read more about mindful eating: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/mindful-eating-guide#section1.
At Pro-Holistic Care, we educate you about medical trends, natural lifestyle, chiropractic and acupuncture care for a healthy lifestyle, holistic care, and family wellness because we believe you deserve to have a healthy happy and fun life.
Contact us soon!
Happy, Healthy, Fun!