Prevention (Webster dictionary) -: the act or practice of keeping something from happening.
The Pro-Holistic Care way of preventions:
Learn more about the issue caused by not preventing:
- Get Adjusted: Take care of your spine and Brain
- Move all day long, all day long
- Exercise 30 minutes a day, every day
- Get in a more comfortable weight, lose weight if needed
- Rest a minimum of 7 hrs a day, you can include naps
- Hydrate constantly. lots of water
- Eat responsibly, avoid junk and sugars
- Supplement the diet base of your nutritional needs
- If you drink alcohol, no more than 2 drinks per day ave. (but occasionally)
- Play, have fun build a positive community
- Practice relaxation techniques
At Pro-Holistic Care, prevention is the tool that is going to help you feel better now, for a great future! Contact us! Pro-Holistic CareHappy, Healthy, Fun!
"Thank you for your interest! Please check your email for your free copy"
Dr. Rae and Dr. Vargas