WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM THIS TEST AND PROGRAM
- Weight loss Tendencies - This test will examine an individual's ability to lose weight from a regular , healthy diet and typical exercise program.
Fat loss response to cardio - Understanding how genes play a role in how someone burns fat during cardio.
- Macronutrients Utilization - Individuals carry genotypes which affect how ingested nutrition is utilized. This includes how well the body uses proteins, carbohydrates, and fats.
- Body Composition Response to Strength Training - This category have been shown to have significant association with a person's ability to improve body composition in response to strength training.
- Intrinsic motivation to exercise - Help motivate your clients but understanding whether they are intrinsically or extrinsically motivated.
- Protein utilization - Provide guidance on the proper recommendations for ingesting protein based on how their body utilizes protein.
- Power or endurance athletic potential - Understand how likely clients are to have a positive response to aerobic endurance and/or power training, which in turn may help determine the activities clients will be most successful in.