Our weight loss services begin with a comprehensive evaluation. Going beyond standard weight loss programs, we identify the issues that cause patients to gain weight and keep them from losing despite diet and exercise, such as adrenal fatigue, toxicity, and abnormal blood levels.
Our individualized weight loss plans address all findings from the evaluation and may include nutritional counseling. cleansing, food allergy and sensitivity testing, and exercise plans.
Here are our Weight Loss Program Goals for All our Members:
- Break the bad habits that caused them to become overweight
- Learn how to shop and eat healthy foods
- Lose up to 20-30 pounds in 6 weeks*, safely and effectively
- Become less dependent on prescription drugs
- Reset their BMI and BMR set points
- Change their lives
In some case, base on the severity of the member health, we might suggest advanced testing prior to starting a weight loss. Learn More.
How does it work?
This program utilized a natural dietary supplement. Its formula, developed by ChiroNutraceutical, contains a host of nutritional ingredients that are well known to aid in fatty acid transportation, fatty acid metabolism, and blood sugar stabilization, as well as increase metabolism and detoxification. When ChiroThin is combined with healthy and specific amounts of anti-inflammatory foods with a low glycemic index, your body will be more efficient at converting stored fat into energy. In general, ChiroThin allows the body to more efficiently metabolize fat and use it as energy when an individual consumes fewer calories than he or she burns in a given period of time.
ChiroNutraceutical has specially designed the ChiroThin formula to include specific amounts of amino acids, vitamins, and cell salts for further added benefits. Additionally, the ChiroThin Weight Loss Program includes dietary and behavioral modification guidance, as well as a strategy to help maintain a long-term weight loss.
This Program is doctor supervised. Each participant has a follow-up visit with the supervising doctor on a weekly basis. During these doctor-patient encounters, patients will answer questions regarding their overall health, their adherence to the diet, and any struggles or challenges they may be experiencing. Participants are then weighed, receive a 9-point body measurement, and their blood pressure is taken. Doctors use this data to calculate each patient’s BMI. Based on all of this information, participants are then given detailed information and instruction as it pertains to what they need to do for the upcoming week.
- All patients are prescreened for complicating factors, poor prognostic indicators, and contraindication. If the screening reveals a complicating factor or poor prognostic indicator, a doctor will discuss the concern with the potential participant.
- Depending on the severity of the projected clinical implications of the complicating factor or poor prognostic indicator, a person may be prohibited from undergoing the program.
- The ChiroThin™ Program is based on a low glycemic index and anti-inflammatory (LGAI) diet.
- The ChiroThin Program includes the consumption of complex carbohydrates and is not a “protein-only” program. Complex carbohydrates prevent excessive ketosis, hyperuricemia, diuresis, electrolyte loss, refeeding edema, and they may improve muscular endurance.
- While undergoing the six-week program, the participant consumes between twenty-four and thirty ounces of nutrient-dense, low glycemic index and anti-inflammatory foods per day.
- The program is six weeks in duration and falls well within the accepted standards for very-low-calorie diets (VLCDs), as established by scientific data (see a few studies on this page). These parameters include doctor supervision, time on VLCD, dietary modifications, behavioral modifications, nutritional supplementation, and, when indicated, exercise.
- The program provides a “refeeding” component during which participants transition back to a “normal” diet composed of LGAI foods.
- Participants are provided with guidelines, strategies, and tools to help them increase their chances of long-term weight loss success. These tools are based on each patient’s BMR, activity level, appropriate exercise, and continued healthy nutritional consumption.
Research: A Very Low-Calorie Diet (VLCD) Can Improve your health